Sergio Aguero - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do i never tire of watching this and why do I always seem to get a bit of grit in my eye at the same time.

It's a moment in time that no fucker, and that includes every fan of every team on Earth that witnessed it, will never forget.

My lass is an Everton fan. The game is still saved on our Sky Box. I'll come home occasionally to find her watching it.

it is a truly iconic moment no matter who you choose to support.

It's a moment in time that no fucker, and that includes every fan of every team on Earth that witnessed it, will never forget.

My lass is an Everton fan. The game is still saved on our Sky Box. I'll come home occasionally to find her watching it.

it is a truly iconic moment no matter who you choose to support.
Never experienced highs and lows so much in one game from the depth of despair to euphoria in minutes,can't see it ever happening again either. It was before our fanbase started to change a bit as well not sure some of the tourists we get at games now will understand what that mean't to us.

Never experienced highs and lows so much in one game from the depth of despair to euphoria in minutes,can't see it ever happening again either. It was before our fanbase started to change a bit as well not sure some of the tourists we get at games now will understand what that mean't to us.

I wasn't there. I wasn't at the Etihad. I wasn't in a bar full of friend and fans.

I was at home by myself. My lass was in London with work - I had work the next day.

Until the Dzeko moment, I was sat on the floor with my head in my hands wondering just how in the fuck have we fucked this opportunity up..............

Manchester%20City%20v%20QPR:%20Edin%20Dzeko%20scores.jpg

I wasn't there. I wasn't at the Etihad. I wasn't in a bar full of friend and fans.

I was at home by myself. My lass was in London with work - I had work the next day.

Until the Dzeko moment, I was sat on the floor with my head in my hands wondering just how in the fuck have we fucked this opportunity up..............

Manchester%20City%20v%20QPR:%20Edin%20Dzeko%20scores.jpg
Exactly what I and others around me were doing mate.Went up to Newcastle the week before and thought that's the hard bit done,how wrong we were.

Wonder what Aguero is alluding to here on his Twitter account?

"They tell me that they are circulating versions of something that would have happened in the early hours of Sunday in Buenos Aires. It is totally false. Nothing of what they say happened. I don't like having to be denying every thing but I cannot accept that they keep lying."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.