Sergio Aguero - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a measure of the standards required in the modern game that the effect of a slight falling off in confidence and /or sharpness can have on a player who has been world class .

Every time I speak to a non city fan about him and his bad finishing I just get a retort about his goal scoring record. Problem is, if he need 3 or 4 chances on a plate before he scores, it's a problem and considering how long this has been going on now, I'm wondering whether it's form or a permanent problem where his ability is less than his reputation.

We get Sanchez he will be the same finishing wise there is just to much traffic in front of our strikers

170 in 255 games , 1 off becoming the premierships top non english goals all time , 7 off becoming our all time goalscorer , Im sure in years to come people wont remember the chances he missed , our grandchildren will be asking were we lucky enough to see him play

Maybe but Kun is missing fairly wide open chances. To be honest he has always been prone to missing easy chances, but he's doing it far more than he's scoring goals recently.

Maybe but that goal at Brighton says to me give him that opportunity he score 9/10 times Sanchez wouldn't of seen buses like the ones Aguero has to get through hope Im wrong but just be the same with Sanchez

170 in 255 games , 1 off becoming the premierships top non english goals all time , 7 off becoming our all time goalscorer , Im sure in years to come people wont remember the chances he missed , our grandchildren will be asking were we lucky enough to see him play

Thierry Henry - 175
Aguero - 123

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.