Sergio Aguero - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is where he should be. He's getting served up chances by the best creators in the world, coached by the best manager in the world and he's finally capitalising on it since the start of 2018.

A striker of Aguero's calibre in this side should expect to be right at the top of the european scoring charts so its great to see him get up there finally. He should break 40 goals for the season for the first time too, which would be a great milestone.

This is where he should be. He's getting served up chances by the best creators in the world, coached by the best manager in the world and he's finally capitalising on it since the start of 2018.

A striker of Aguero's calibre in this side should expect to be right at the top of the european scoring charts so its great to see him get up there finally. He should break 40 goals for the season for the first time too, which would be a great milestone.

This is where he should be ? Have you been asleep for past 6 and a half years,he has scored goals ,every season he's been with us,now he's proving you wrong,again,you try and skim over it by saying who he is coached by now,you talk some shit you,you were saying he should be gone a few weeks back,we are all fickle at times lad,but you are the champion on here without a shadow of a doubt

Less trying to dribble Aguero, more of the ‘one dribble max then shoot’ Aguero. No fucking about.

Thought he was kept on about 20 mins too long last night - as he's our only striker at the moment, if the chance arises to give him a breather, we should snatch it.

This is where he should be ? Have you been asleep for past 6 and a half years,he has scored goals ,every season he's been with us,now he's proving you wrong,again,you try and skim over it by saying who he is coached by now,you talk some shit you,you were saying he should be gone a few weeks back,we are all fickle at times lad,but you are the champion on here without a shadow of a doubt

How has he proven me wrong?

I've said all season he should be scoring more, and he's started scoring more. He's not proven me wrong at all, he's proven people like me who said he was under delivering right.

Let's get things straight, only a couple of his goals this calendar year have been spectacular, the other 11 or 12 are simple goals he's scoring now that he should have been scoring before, but for whatever reason was only getting about a third of them in the net. You can pretend that's not the case and he's always been performing at his best, or you can be thankful he's putting them away now and hope he keeps putting them away from here on in.

Last edited:
How has he proven me wrong?

I've said all season he should be scoring more, and he's started scoring more. He's not proven me wrong at all.

Because you have doubted his capabilities for a long time,players of this ilk you should keep the trap shut,as they have a funny way of driving the words back down the throat.

He's not this or not that,you and a few hanger ons have blasted it out on here on numerous occasions,time to go blah,blah,blah,but somewhere you will find an argument to say he is better on the wing or something bizarre along those lines.

Time for him to go was what you were suggesting,and one day he will,but not before answering a few critics before he does.

Because you have doubted his capabilities for a long time,players of this ilk you should keep the trap shut,as they have a funny way of driving the words back down the throat.

He's not this or not that,you and a few hanger ons have blasted it out on here on numerous occasions,time to go blah,blah,blah,but somewhere you will find an argument to say he is better on the wing or something bizarre along those lines.

Time for him to go was what you were suggesting,and one day he will,but not before answering a few critics before he does.

This is quite typical of your comments, because what you've done is completely invent my position on Aguero, I don't know why, but it's complete bullshit.

I've never suggested it was time for him to go, you've completely invented that.

I've never said he was done. You've completely invented that.

Feel free to look through my comments in this thread to check up on that, although I doubt you will because reality doesn't seem to be something you're interested in.

I've said he's out of form, I've said he's under performing, I've said he looks out of sorts, I've said he should be doing better.

All of that was true.

For long periods of Pep's time here he has fallen massively below his standards. For the last 3 months he's started scoring again.

What happens is some posters like you are so fucking rabid, so desperate to think they're better blues, or more loyal or whatever that you can't take justified criticism of your favourite players so you pretend he's still playing well when he's scored 6 league goals in 6 months like he did last season, or when he scored 6 goals from September to December this season.

Last edited:
This is quite typical of your comments, because what you've done is completely invent my position on Aguero, perhaps to make yourself feel like a bigger blue, I don't know, but it's complete bullshit.

I've never suggested it was time for him to go, you've completely invented that.

I've never said he was done. You've completely invented that.

Feel free to look through my comments in this thread to check up on that, although I doubt you will because reality doesn't seem to be something you're interested in.

I've said he's out of sorts, I've said he's under performing, I've said he looks out of sorts, I've said he should be doing better.

All of that was true.

For long periods of Pep's time here he has fallen massively below his standards. For the last 3 months he's started scoring again.

What happens is some posters like you are so fucking rabid, so desperate to think they're better blues, or more loyal or whatever that you can't take justified criticism of your favourite players so you pretend he's still playing well when he's scored 6 league goals in 6 months like he did last season.

No lad,you just don't like being made to look a tit,which is fair enough I suppose.

I'm no bigger blue than anyone on here,but I've watched enough City games in the last 37 plus years,and I also have a good idea of how fantastic a player is,and from what I have seen since 1981,he is by far the greatest ever striker to wear our shirt.

Rabid ? Yea I would say I'm pretty enthusiastic when it comes to City,I've invested enough over the years which has helped

Sometimes you just gotta hold your hand up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.