Sergio Aguero - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
So to sum up this fun little exchange.

You looked, didn't find a negative comment. Found one where I said he's streaky but on form the best striker in the world, tried to pretend that was negative, and then gave up.

"holding your hands up" indeed. Fucking pathetic.

Answer me this,bearing in mind I don't know how old you are,although I could take a guess,is he or is he not the best striker we have ever had and you have seen ?

And would we be poorer without him ?

I'm intrigued to know,just to make me content for the rest of the day........

Answer me this,bearing in mind I don't know how old you are,although I could take a guess,is he or is he not the best striker we have ever had and you have seen ?

And would we be poorer without him ?

I'm intrigued to know,just to make me content for the rest of the day........

He is the best striker I've seen in a City shirt, yes, but again, seeing as we've now established that I've never said he needs to go, nor have I ever said he's finished, I'm not sure how that's relevant to anything else you've said to me today?

Still waiting for you to hold your hands up though.

He is the best striker I've seen in a City shirt, yes, but again, seeing as we've now established that I've never said he needs to go, nor have I ever said he's finished, I'm not sure how that's relevant to anything else you've said to me today?

Still waiting for you to hold your hands up though.

No chance statto

har har har.

Get a sense of humour, Dom.... you take this place far to seriously at times, you're like the George Galloway of bluemoon...

I happen to know that @meeesh is aided by a dog at the games and if it wasn't for the colourblindness he'd surely be a rag... he lives above Lou Mcaris chippy

I get both sides, I happen to agree with you in terms of analysing kuns game, it's like Harry Potter and he who should not be named, no, not Gary Neville...

Get a sense of humour, Dom.... you take this place far to seriously at times, you're like the George Galloway of bluemoon...

I happen to know that @meeesh is aided by a dog at the games and if it wasn't for the colourblindness he'd surely be a rag... he lives above Lou Mcaris chippy

I get both sides, I happen to agree with you in terms of analysing kuns game, it's like Harry Potter and he who should not be named, no, not Gary Neville...

Sorry if I didn't communicate it well, I did find that comment funny.

Aided by a dog ?

That's no way to talk about my Mrs

Thought he was kept on about 20 mins too long last night - as he's our only striker at the moment, if the chance arises to give him a breather, we should snatch it.

I'm none too worried at the moment about the amount of games he's playing as he's in form, enjoying it and he's said himself he's at his fittest when he's playing game after game.

I'm none too worried at the moment about the amount of games he's playing as he's in form, enjoying it and he's said himself he's at his fittest when he's playing game after game.

All the same he should be made to sit on his arse for the Wigan game whether he likes it or not.

If we are to beat Arsenal at Wembley it will probably be something to do with him. For this one game its neither worth or should not be necessary to risk him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.