Sergio Aguero - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not disputing his goalscoring. I think his numbers are excellent but it's clear there's a decline. His pace has gone, he lacks that explosiveness that used to give him a yard.

I wonder if maybe he's a touch heavy? Physically he doesn't look right.
How much more nonsense can you come out with? Slow, heavy, can't be arsed with a tap in...physically blah blah
It's beyond boring now.

How many more times can you add nothing to a thread? You don't contribute to any discussion.
What do you want to discuss? The shite you made up last night or the shite you've come out with tonight?
Or should we go to the Fernandhio thread and discuss the shite you made up about his 'stamp'?
Infact we could probably make a night of it discussing shite you've made up.

What do you want to discuss? The shite you made up last night or the shite you've come out with tonight?
Or should we go to the Fernandhio thread and discuss the shite you made up about his 'stamp'?
So I take it you think he talks shite

Sorry that you're unable to look at football objectively and you're clearly so limited in your understanding you throw your toys out of the pram when someone says something that you don't like. If you're going to be so touchy about people's opinions then maybe a football forum isn't for you.

Sorry that you're unable to look at football objectively and you're clearly so limited in your understanding you throw your toys out of the pram when someone says something that you don't like. If you're going to be so touchy about people's opinions then maybe a football forum isn't for you.
Opinions I'm fine with, especially my own. And in my opinion, fabrications do not fact make.

The guys a machine, I love him more than the Mrs. Hope he never leaves and at some point gets to live the life of Richard Wright.

I will never understand some of the sh*t that is posted on this thread about him, but each to their own I guess.

Sergio, Sergio, Sergio, Sergio,

City fans ?
If we had messi we'd piss and moan, he's not scored in 5 games, he never tracks back. He just walks around most games, doesn't fit into peps style of play , Jesus is better he puts defences under pressure, chase's lost causes. Drop him against Chelsea he's useless. Sergio like messi should be giving freedom to do what he does best. Score lots and lots of goals..........Full stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.