Sergio Aguero - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sergio needs to break the 30 barrier, he deserves to, he has always had injuries impact the number of games but this season he has an excellent chance. I think he is hungry to win the golden boot and hit 30 but salah is going to be hard to beat.

A couple of hattricks will help and if he gets 30 he joins an elite list and cements his place as one of the best strikers in the history of the premier league.

It might sound crazy but with Mendy in the side and hopefully fit next season I can see Sane doing what Salah has this time around. Jesus also has the potential to hit 30 because he always seems to be in the right areas and is only going to get better in this side and under Pep.

Hoping Aguero can go on an amazing run and clinch the golden boot though.

Sergio needs to break the 30 barrier, he deserves to, he has always had injuries impact the number of games but this season he has an excellent chance. I think he is hungry to win the golden boot and hit 30 but salah is going to be hard to beat.

A couple of hattricks will help and if he gets 30 he joins an elite list and cements his place as one of the best strikers in the history of the premier league.

It might sound crazy but with Mendy in the side and hopefully fit next season I can see Sane doing what Salah has this time around. Jesus also has the potential to hit 30 because he always seems to be in the right areas and is only going to get better in this side and under Pep.

Hoping Aguero can go on an amazing run and clinch the golden boot though.

By the time he plays (the derby), Salah might be in the 30's.. :( as they play Palace first (Sergio likely to sit out our match with Everton) and then on Derby day Liverpool will have already played Everton in the early kick off.

scousers will worry.. who can compete against seeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggiiiiiooooooooooooooooooooooooo

When Mendy is back we can go back to Jesus and Aguero up top together which is just terrifying for pretty much everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.