Sergio Aguero - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said it in the match thread but he's puts away the ones only a top class striker would, but misses the ones we expect anyone to put away.

Bit rusty today but scored when the pressure was on and we needed him.

Still wouldn't swap him for any other out and out striker in the world.

If he stays fit it'll be another 30+ goals this season.

I said it in the match thread but he's puts away the ones only a top class striker would, but misses the ones we expect anyone to put away.
Every striker misses goals or do you not watch the other prem games? it's the number at the end of the season that matters

So many on here keep trying to write him off and he keeps scoring goals. Brilliant piece of play to set up Jesus who should have scored and took his goal well. Can't wait for him to break the scoring record.

Thought he played well. Missed a sitter but scored when it matters, top mentality from him. Linked up nicely and created chances.

Always good for the striker to score in the first game of the season. Think he'll get the record quickly.

Too many focus on his misses, all top strikers miss chances, what's important is that they score after that and continue to fight, not just give up.

Every striker misses goals or do you not watch the other prem games? it's the number at the end of the season that matters
I was only pointing out the nature of his misses Karen.

Look at today, he had 3 chances to score, he puts away the one that needs the most composure and precision. He air kicks one and skies the other.

Against Liverpool at the Etihad, scores a a beautiful finish from a cross. Then goes to sky one from 6 yards and falls over in front of an open goal 10 minutes earlier.

I know strikers miss. It's just Sergio tends to score when you worry he'll miss and he'll miss when you're sure he'll score.
I just thought it was odd that's all

I was only pointing out the nature of his misses Karen.

Look at today, he had 3 chances to score, he puts away the one that needs the most composure and precision. He air kicks one and skies the other.

Against Liverpool at the Etihad, scores a a beautiful finish from a cross. Then goes to sky one from 6 yards and falls over in front of an open goal 10 minutes earlier.

I know strikers miss. It's just Sergio tends to score when you worry he'll miss and he'll miss when you're sure he'll score.
I just thought it was odd that's all
It's the first game of the season so he will get sharper,7 goals from being our all time scorer,enjoy him whilst we can as this is probably his last season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.