Sergio Aguero - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was only pointing out the nature of his misses Karen.

Look at today, he had 3 chances to score, he puts away the one that needs the most composure and precision. He air kicks one and skies the other.

Against Liverpool at the Etihad, scores a a beautiful finish from a cross. Then goes to sky one from 6 yards and falls over in front of an open goal 10 minutes earlier.

I know strikers miss. It's just Sergio tends to score when you worry he'll miss and he'll miss when you're sure he'll score.
I just thought it was odd that's all
regardless of the misses still THE most prolific striker the Prem has ever seen ,and certainly the best Ive ever seen, as Karen said enjoy/make the most of seeing him in sky blue as this could be his last season with us

Really special indeed I'll be devastated when he goes/retires
Devastated is a strong word,but it will go hand in hand when this fantastic footballer does end is career at city,he is an absolute credit to our club on and off the field absolutely love the man.

Watching him play, he just doesn't have the same lethalness about him with his strike rate being more Dzeko like these past two years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.