Sergio Aguero - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
and most our fans want shut of him laughable

Many still do. They are in the Man of the Match thread voting against Aguero.
A hat trick, one assist, chances created (e.g. D. Silva), a sublime, Romario like last goal, letting Sterling take the pen....
But for 25% of the fans still not enough.
Never seen this before in any other football forum in the UK or elsewhere.

A hat trick, one assist, chances created (e.g. D. Silva), a sublime, Romario like last goal, letting Sterling take the pen....
I voted for Aguero but KDB was also superb, as was Silva. I think you may need to look at the fact 75% did vote for him to be man of the match.

Wouldn't it be a shit forum if every single person thought the same? If not, North Korea may be a fantastic holiday destination for you.

I voted for Aguero but KDB was also superb, as was Silva. I think you may need to look at the fact 75% did vote for him to be man of the match.

Wouldn't it be a shit forum if every single person thought the same? If not, North Korea may be a fantastic holiday destination for you.

No need to be agressive... calm down.
just stating that 25% of the votes is way too much in this case.

He was utterly incredible yesterday, his confidence simply rocketed after the goal and his third goal was as good as I've seen. He looked a yard faster and sharper as well. Rest him now for Palace next weekend.

and most our fans want shut of him laughable

Here we go again.

2 things:

1. "most" - Bluemoon does NOT represent the entire fan base.

2. The only thing levelled at him (in my experience) has been to up his work rate and 'team' ethic. He's done both.

Here we go again.

2 things:

2. The only thing levelled at him (in my experience) has been to up his work rate and 'team' ethic. He's done both.

This.

Here we go again.

2 things:

It's fucking boring to keep having to read it on here from posters who are stupid or wumming,the get rid of sergio brigade,they clog up the place and have disappeared now waiting until he has a bad game so they can come back,i appreciate it's only a few though and the majority of blues adore sergio

I voted for ferna I didn't vote against Sergio I put i should of voted for Sergio but thought ferna was incredible and controlled along with the other midfielders the game ferna gave Sergio the platform love Sergio to bits I was defo in the keep Sergio

Proof if anything that Sergio's game has changed beyond recognition. Not only the best striker but now heading the analytics "creative" charts this season for open play Key Passes and Expected Assists. Unbelievable Geoff. What a man and credit to Pep and his methods.

2wbzsdg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.