Sergio Aguero - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

I wouldn't risk him on saturday. Or even next tuesday either. Maybe have him on the bench against Napoli, but I wouldn't bring him on unless things are going pete. Have him on the bench against Burnley, and maybe give him a run out for the last 20 minutes.

Burnley are just as brutal tacklers as stoke,i can see him not being risked at all in those 2 prem games,they will want him fully recovered first

Broken rib? He should be able to make the Napoli game. The away game that is. Football is a contact sport so imho quite risky. Sure the medical staff will knw best.

I would just have him on the bench until he is 100%. No rush!

| @aguerosergiokun, en @Liberotyc: "No sé todavía si juego el fin de semana. Mañana capaz pruebo a la par del grupo y veré". #ManCity

| @aguerosergiokun, en @Liberotyc: "No sé todavía si juego el fin de semana. Mañana capaz pruebo a la par del grupo y veré". #ManCity
Since this has been posted untranslated I went and did the dirty work and it basically says that Aguero's always thought the correct word was barm.

Pep says he may feature against Stoke. Unbelievable that he's recovered so quickly. With the run of home games it seems that he very well may get the record at the Etihad. I still wouldn't risk him tomorrow, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.