Sergio Aguero - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hughes would probably have his team target Aguero if he played; with the players we have the risk surely isn't worth it.

Very surprised he was named in squad yesterday.
I woukd not risk him for next 3 games including Napoli - Too important to lose at this stage of the season.
It only takes one idiot just to give him a little dig in ribs to say yet I'm here marking you and he is out for another 6-8 weeks.

I woukd not risk him for next 3 games including Napoli - Too important to lose at this stage of the season.
It only takes one idiot just to give him a little dig in ribs to say yet I'm here marking you and he is out for another 6-8 weeks.

Yep, they'll be targeting his ribs no doubt should he play but on the flipside, keeping him sharp by giving him cameo appearances when games are sewn up could prove beneficial too.

It's unlikely to do more damage if they do, ribs are very strong but it'd bloody hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.