Sergio Aguero - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never ever write him off. I’ve a feeling that will fall on deaf ears in some quarters on here...

Thought he looked really fresh and bang in form, I'd be worried if I was one of the teams we're coming up against as he looked read to go on a rampage

Needed that goal, fresh injection of confidence for the weekend. Looked sharp and quick today, definitely needs to start at the weekend.

Never ever write him off. I’ve a feeling that will fall on deaf ears in some quarters on here...
No shit.

I hereby make a prediction: he’ll see out his contract. Until then he’ll have iffy-spells, like he frequently has since he scored ‘that’ goal. And people on here, blues and not, will come on this thread, or its successors, and write him off. ‘He’s lost his pace/his killer instinct/he doesn’t look interested’ - [delete as appropriate]. And he’ll prove them wrong, again and again. And then he’ll go home.

Played really well tonight and looks finally to be over the car crash.

Don't know if it's my imagination, but I thought he looked a little leaner today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.