Sergio Aguero - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
How high up this list do you think he'll get?

1 Alan Shearer -
England
2 Wayne Rooney Everton
England
3 Andrew Cole -
England
4 Frank Lampard -
England
5 Thierry Henry -
France
6 Robbie Fowler -
England
7 Jermain Defoe AFC Bournemouth
England
8 Michael Owen -
England
9 Les Ferdinand -
England
10 Teddy Sheringham -
England
11 Robin van Persie -
Netherlands
12 Sergio Agüero Manchester City
Argentina

Alan Shearer really was something special.

Thought he was very good first half and certainly put a shift in chasing the ball around their back line. Unlucky not to score. Could see why pep made the change though, he was fading and Jesus gave us thelegs again. It’s a team game and what a fcuking team we have.

We are so much better with Jesus in our team.Aguero doesnt look a happy camper to me.

I reluctantly agree, we are more fluid with Jesus but my problem is that Jesus is not clinical. I just don't have confidence in his finishing as much as I do for Aguero. I feel like Jesus will make more opportunities for himself or be in the right position but will convert less than Aguero would if he was in the same position. His energy and link up play is excellent though.

Apart from the obvious energy factor, I'm curios to know what Pep sees in each, i.e. what are qualities that Aguero has over Jesus that warrants a start in certain games.

Nothing wrong with him,he was pressing as well as everyone else,got a shot off,he would have slotted that pen i'm sure,can't see why his energy is compared to a kid 9yrs younger

Nothing wrong with him,he was pressing as well as everyone else,got a shot off,he would have slotted that pen i'm sure,can't see why his energy is compared to a kid 9yrs younger
I didnt think so,i thought it was a lazy,unenthusiastic display.We looked far better when Jesus came on,the team links better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.