Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.

leewill31

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Super David Silva 21 said:
Aguero will depend on Carlos imo. i've come down to the opinion that in the end he stays with us or ends up at Chelsea.

Wide of mark. And City will never deal with Chelsea or any other English rival for Tevez.

anything new on the midfield department mate?

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Aguero will depend on Carlos imo. i've come down to the opinion that in the end he stays with us or ends up at Chelsea.

Wide of mark. And City will never deal with Chelsea or any other English rival for Tevez.

Is the Sneijder swap with Tevez on the cards? Any other clubs shown a serious interest in him mate?

As i said it is my opinion and i respect everybody elses, I've wanted Aguero for a long time and would wet meself if we sign him. It's just there is something really sour in this saga and i've heard reports that real aren't interested as he is not the kind of striker they are after, also whilst writing this on SSN Swanson reporting from the US that Mancini HAS stated that the Aguero transfer Would depend on the Tevez outcome.

The only outcome and make everybody happy is a swap for Sniejder

City, Mancini: "Per Aguero si chiude in settimana"

Roberto Mancini ne è certo: Sergio Aguero (23) sarà un giocatore del Manchester City. L'attuale tecnico dei "Citizens" non ha dubbi riguardo il trasferimento del "Kun" alla sua corte, che dovrebbe avvenire in settimana sempre secondo le sue parole. Tuttosport ha riportato le dichiarazioni dell'ex Inter dalla tournée americana della squadra inglese: "Non lo so perché non ho parlato ancora con nessuno. Si tratta di una questione che va risolta presto, forse nelle prossime ore. Si chiude in settimana? Penso probabilmente di sì". Verità o parole di circostanza? Lo scopriremo molto presto, con Juventus e Real Madrid alla finestra.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/juven...d&idtmw=282757" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/juven...d&idtmw=282757</a>

Translated:

Mancini is certain: Sergio Aguero will be a city player. The manager of the citizens has no doubts about el kun's transfer. From America Mancini said: "I don't know why I have not spoken to anyone yet. It deals with a question which will soon be sorted out, maybe in the next few hours. Will it be done by the end of the week? Probably, Yes".

Mancini is sure Aguero will be a City player!

EDIT: Ohh, just realized it's old. :(

As i said it is my opinion and i respect everybody elses, I've wanted Aguero for a long time and would wet meself if we sign him. It's just there is something really sour in this saga and i've heard reports that real aren't interested as he is not the kind of striker they are after, also whilst writing this on SSN Swanson reporting from the US that Mancini HAS stated that the Aguero transfer Would depend on the Tevez outcome.

The only outcome and make everybody happy is a swap for Sniejder

Swanson may have said that but Mancini has said nothing of the sort. He said that he wants Aguero and that a bid will be made soon. If he wants to come then Aguero will be a City player before the window closes

In my opinion, realistically you can count on one hand where Tevez could go;

Malaga
Inter (probable swap with Sneijder)
Madrid
PSG

Madrid have other targets (Llorente at Bilbao fits the bill possibly Adebayor) and PSG and Malaga are unknowns in terms of promise. PSG I suspect would be unfashionable.

For me Inter is the more probable if it comes off.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Remain calm on Aguero, City are.
Could you give us a percentage of how much of this deal is done? And likewise with schneijder/nasri

cheers

BlueCityfan said:
City, Mancini: "Per Aguero si chiude in settimana"

Roberto Mancini ne è certo: Sergio Aguero (23) sarà un giocatore del Manchester City. L'attuale tecnico dei "Citizens" non ha dubbi riguardo il trasferimento del "Kun" alla sua corte, che dovrebbe avvenire in settimana sempre secondo le sue parole. Tuttosport ha riportato le dichiarazioni dell'ex Inter dalla tournée americana della squadra inglese: "Non lo so perché non ho parlato ancora con nessuno. Si tratta di una questione che va risolta presto, forse nelle prossime ore. Si chiude in settimana? Penso probabilmente di sì". Verità o parole di circostanza? Lo scopriremo molto presto, con Juventus e Real Madrid alla finestra.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/juven...d&idtmw=282757" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/juven...d&idtmw=282757</a>

Translated:

Mancini is certain: Sergio Aguero will be a city player. The manager of the citizens has no doubts about el kun's transfer. From America Mancini said: "I don't know why I have not spoken to anyone yet. It deals with a question which will soon be sorted out, maybe in the next few hours. Will it be done by the end of the week? Probably, Yes".

Mancini is sure Aguero will be a City player!

Would love to say "only this" but to be honest Mancini sometimes comes across as if he does not really know what is going on. :)

Tevez swap with Aguero... i know very unlikely but is it, if Carlos was to move to Italy his reasons given for leaving would be worthless. I would imagine only Barca, Real or Malaga could afford him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.