Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
mcfc2607 said:
Paddys Goose said:
From SSN

News: Sergio Aguero has arrived in England to tie up his move to Manchester City and the deal should be completed in the next 24 hours.
no bullshit. Is that on tv or website. Can u post a link. Nout on tv now. Cheers
Thats what i was thinking, nothing on tv at all

I've just driven past the airport and there's a taxi with an 0151 (Liverpool) number on it! ;)

richards30 said:
surely there must be time to sort this today?? i know i`m being abit impatient but am sure personal terms have already been verbally agreed otherwise he wouldnt have flown over?? fee must also be agreed as again he wouldnt have come over??
He's had 12 hours to kip, only 4 hours time difference so he won't be tired. Straight to Carrington, medical, pen, paper, signature, a quick tug in the toilet then CoMS baby! That is Kun's day planned right there.

Pigeonho said:
richards30 said:
surely there must be time to sort this today?? i know i`m being abit impatient but am sure personal terms have already been verbally agreed otherwise he wouldnt have flown over?? fee must also be agreed as again he wouldnt have come over??
He's had 12 hours to kip, only 4 hours time difference so he won't be tired. Straight to Carrington, medical, pen, paper, signature, a quick tug in the toilet then CoMS baby! That is Kun's day planned right there.
hopefully pige!!! we have all day to sort this??? yes i know spoilt bastard etc but fucks sake its sergio"kun"aguero signing for my beloved blues!!!!!!!! could be beer o`clock today chaps!!!!!

Why the fuck aint sky all over this,he's such a great player and such a big name and yet they are reporting fuck all!!??

Pisses me off,i know it aint gonna help but wanna email them just so they know how it pisses people off,or is it just me!?

Grrrrrr!

Happy Kunday ; )

Pigeonho said:
richards30 said:

Wont need a tug he just had a 12hr flight with ultra fit wife!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.