Sergio Aguero

Proelia said:
AntiUnited said:
Proelia said:
The fact you have the word united in your username makes you a **** anyway

Did i heart your feeling regarding your love child? if u dont think hes selfish or under performing then i dont know what to say. hes living off his amazing performances from 2 seasons ago.

You should learn english, "heart your love child" another bosnian no doubt

I guess u didn't see the edit. And lol at calling me a Bosnian.

As sed in the post match thread.

Today the strikers didn't see much of the ball because the midfield and defense was so poor at keeping the ball. It just didn't click. Now the only difference between Aguero and Dzeko was, Aguero rarely gave the ball away when he finally did get a touch. I thought he actually did well when he had the ball and City remained in possession at all times, if not a free kick was drawn. However Dzeko gifted the ball back to Hull most of the time with his lack of ball control. Also at times it seems Dzeko lacks desire. Today wasn't a good day to be a striker.

Final note Negredo come on and did brilliantly.

AntiUnited said:
Proelia said:
AntiUnited said:
Selfish, and under cooked = should be on the bench earning his spot.

Did i hurt your feeling regarding your love child? if u dont think hes selfish or under performing then i dont know what to say. hes living off his amazing performances from 2 seasons ago.
Could always go watch Sturridge, you are a Liverpool fan after all

BoyBlue_1985 said:
AntiUnited said:
Proelia said:

Did i hurt your feeling regarding your love child? if u dont think hes selfish or under performing then i dont know what to say. hes living off his amazing performances from 2 seasons ago.

na i support city more but i do like to watch liverpool play.

AntiUnited said:
Proelia said:
AntiUnited said:
Selfish, and under cooked = should be on the bench earning his spot.

It's rich when Dzeko obsessors can come up with every excuse in the world for Dzeko, no matter how diabolical he plays, but are so quick to sling mud at his competition.

1. He won't be benched. He is catching up in match fitness.

2. You weren't calling him selfish last week when he assisted Dzeko's deflected goal...or maybe it was the blocking defender that should get that assist. ;-)

3. Living of performances of 2 seasons ago? You realize how stop start his season last year was due to injury?

Aguero has been poor for a while, was poor last season like everyone, this was due to team giving up and his constant injuries, looked good at Newcastle like everyone and as we came up against 2 new promoted sides that have hustled the fuck out of us he looked isolated but always trying. If he can stay injury free (which seems to be impossible) I think by mid September he will be firing properly again
Im sure this thread will just become like the Dzeko thread but in reverse

AntiUnited said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
AntiUnited said:

na i support city more but i do like to watch liverpool play.

"i support city more" you are one spectacular twunt

BigOscar said:
I think he's been excellent, despite some pretty poor service. We are crossing it too much for him to be that effective, but he's battled for everything and always looked a threat. Dzeko doesn't help him at all with his constant battle with how to control a football, but his interplay has been sharp. I'd like to see him given more of a go with Negredo

Exactly !! Just like Dzeko couldn't control the ball against Newcastle setting up Aguero's only goal so far

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Aguero has been poor for a while, was poor last season like everyone, this was due to team giving up and his constant injuries, looked good at Newcastle like everyone and as we came up against 2 new promoted sides that have hustled the fuck out of us he looked isolated but always trying. If he can stay injury free (which seems to be impossible) I think by mid September he will be firing properly again
Im sure this thread will just become like the Dzeko thread but in reverse
Was sick of seeing Aguero brought up in the Dzeko thread, because it's not hard to start a new thread and discuss the player in it.

Yet for all the apparent obsession with Aguero, the exact opposite has happened so far in his thread...

Silly of me to think this would separate the two in discussion and the forum created competition they're in.

Aguero has been frustrating so far and yes he has been a bit heads-down-selfish, trying to take everybody on instead of looking up. I personally would have started Negredo instead of Aguero today.

He is a great player and I'm sure he will get back to tune as the season goes on, he is behind most of the players in terms of games because of his injuries during pre -season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.