Sergio Aguero

pudge said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Aguero has been poor for a while, was poor last season like everyone, this was due to team giving up and his constant injuries, looked good at Newcastle like everyone and as we came up against 2 new promoted sides that have hustled the fuck out of us he looked isolated but always trying. If he can stay injury free (which seems to be impossible) I think by mid September he will be firing properly again
Im sure this thread will just become like the Dzeko thread but in reverse
Was sick of seeing Aguero brought up in the Dzeko thread, because it's not hard to start a new thread and discuss the player in it.

Yet for all the apparent obsession with Aguero, the exact opposite has happened so far in his thread...

Silly of me to think this would separate the two in discussion and the forum created competition they're in.

City fans like to be negative it fits with our old mind set. All threads just seem to bring negative comments, bluemoon is a strange place

Aguero has had occasional moments of brilliance, but really I haven't been impressed since our title win. I am really hoping competition from Jovetic will kick him into gear.

noise said:
Aguero has had occasional moments of brilliance, but really I haven't been impressed since our title win.
Ah yes, another Dzeko obsessor appears. These guys will wank over every deflection but aren't impressed by a true world class striker?

Have you seen the sheer quality of Aguero's goals last season despite injuries?

I'd suggest you head on to YouTube to jog your memory to watch Aguero's easy, average, unimpressive goals.

Jumanji said:
noise said:
Aguero has had occasional moments of brilliance, but really I haven't been impressed since our title win.
Ah yes, another Dzeko obsessor appears. These guys will wank over every deflection but aren't impressed by a true world class striker?

I'd suggest you head on to YouTube to jog your memory to watch Aguero's easy, average, unimpressive goals.
A Dzeko hater defending his man crush.. if Dzeko's goals are so easy, why does he consistently score away and for more points than Aguero? And creates more chances for others basically doing Aguero's job.

Last seasons performances I out down to his injury on the first game stopping him gaining momentum and the split up from his wife with her taking his son back to Argentina.

This season we have to take into consideration that Agüero is still is pre season mode, he didn't play one game during the Summer so I would wait until a month or two of games from him to really see where his game is at!

noise said:
Jumanji said:
noise said:

A Dzeko hater defending his man crush.. if Dzeko's goals are so easy, why does he consistently score away and for more points than Aguero? And creates more chances for others basically doing Aguero's job.
I'm not a Dzeko hater. I give him credit when he does well. I criticise him, as I should, when otherwise.

Why try to change the subject? I never said Dzeko's goals are easy. I said Aguero's goals were ;-).

I've called Aguero a homer before, you're not telling me something new.

AntiUnited said:
Selfish, and under cooked = should be on the bench earning his spot.

And yet I'd have him in ahead of "second touch a tackle Dzeko" every single time. The difference between Aguero and Dzeko is like night and day. Aguero holds it up better, is stronger on the ball, looks to go forward instead of sideways and backwards and when his fitness and match practise has kicked in he'll go onto be our top scorer.
Dzeko on the otherhand will remain inconsistent, giving match winning performances followed by pub team performances.
That said, today isn't any real indicator of how the season will pan out for the two of them as both were off their game.

Proelia said:
AntiUnited said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Could always go watch Sturridge, you are a Liverpool fan after all

na i support city more but i do like to watch liverpool play.

"i support city more" you are one spectacular twunt

I like to watch Liverpool play and do have somewhat of an interest is this not allowed mom or are u going to ground me?<br /><br />-- Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:10 pm --<br /><br />
Proelia said:
AntiUnited said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Could always go watch Sturridge, you are a Liverpool fan after all

na i support city more but i do like to watch liverpool play.

"i support city more" you are one spectacular twunt

I like to watch Liverpool play and do have somewhat of an interest is this not allowed mom or are u going to ground me?

I don't like Dzeko but he has been a hell of a lot better than greedy Aguero has this season! The only person Aguero passes to is no longer at the club

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.