Sergio Aguero

He's fantastic, but even Messi would have struggled in our team today.

No we have a new manager we need to decide if we want to play with wingers ie Navas, Dzecko and Negrdo or Silva, Nasri and Aguero

At the moment we seem to be trying to play both systems in one and neither are working!

Play to our strengths(like Utd) or play an idea(ie Barca/Arsenal).

But whatever we do, do it quickly!!

Scored for fun when Silva was providing sublime through balls. They have dried up, Silver never seems to have the room he once did. Aguero is still below his best. Negredo looked a real footballer from the first time stepped onto the pitch, motivated and skilful, and should be first on the team sheet. Dzeko still looks slow and clumsy but is not receiving the balls into the box that we were all promised. Not sure whats the new tactics are.

LoveCity said:
kippaxchris said:
The only person Aguero passes to is no longer at the club

Who set up Dzeko's goal against Cardiff?

So he set him up with a flick and obviously every player passes but he only passes if he has to you know what i mean he would rather run with the ball for as long as possible and try to shoot just like he did against Cardiff in added time when Negredo Garcia Nasri and Zaba were all open but he turned back and hit a fumbled left footed shot wide but if Tevez had been there unmarked we all know he would have passed

kippaxchris said:
LoveCity said:
kippaxchris said:
The only person Aguero passes to is no longer at the club

So he set him up with a flick and obviously every player passes but he only passes if he has to you know what i mean he would rather run with the ball for as long as possible and try to shoot just like he did against Cardiff in added time when Negredo Garcia Nasri and Zaba were all open but he turned back and hit a fumbled left footed shot wide but if Tevez had been there unmarked we all know he would have passed
You do realize he was the one who passed to Zabaleta putting him in position to make the cross for Negredo's goal?

taconinja said:
kippaxchris said:
LoveCity said:

You do realize he was the one who passed to Zabaleta putting him in position to make the cross for Negredo's goal?
Nah, he aimed for Turin, Zabs just got in the way.

taconinja said:
kippaxchris said:
LoveCity said:

No i didn't realise that but what i said in my last comment still stands he very rarely passes on attacks and he is quite greedy! Obviously its coz hes a good player but sometimes he just doesn't see the passes or he chooses not to pass i honestly think he prefers to pass to certain players even if someone else is in a better position maybe thats what i should have said<br /><br />-- Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:57 pm --<br /><br />
pudge said:
taconinja said:
kippaxchris said:
Nah, he aimed for Turin, Zabs just got in the way.
Honestly that was hilarious! :/

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Proelia said:
Len Rum said:
Poor today and against Cardiff, needs to be benched.

Wasnt anywhere close to being poor
Totally agree.
One tame shot into the goalie's midriff, dispossessed every time he received the ball, no passes ,no assists.Difficult to remember anything he did at all ( sorry he passed to Zab to set up Negredo's goal,wow), anyone remember who passed to Nasri who crossed to Negredo when he missed that header)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.