Sergio Aguero

His only issue at the moment is match fitness and sharpness.

Amazing how quickly finishes like the one against Newcastle are forgot by many.

This site is becoming a farce with thread after thread being made calling for the heads of world class players like Aguero and Silva.

blueinsa said:

This site is becoming a farce with thread after thread being made calling for the heads of world class players like Aguero and Silva.

I agree that Aguero's sharpness will return and he played well against Newcastle.

However, Aguero's first touch is poor for a £38 million player and he was knocked off the ball very easily against Hull. Two players up front is a luxury if we can't sustain pressure on the opposition defence. Let's see if he can play with Negredo and if that doesn't click them a week or two on the bench may be the answer.

blueinsa said:

Kinda like dzekos last week...

Aguero when questioned by the French media: "Would I like to join PSG? No, I really like Manchester City and would not trade for the world."

He is a hero

Old Sergio is not far away.... It's going to take Negredo partnering him to kick it off though. Bit like Tevez did when he came back after being AWOL.

Then the focus will shift to Jovetic v Silva v Nasri

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.