Sergio Busquets

Sergio Busquets: "I've always said that there are only 2 people who can can my decision to stay at Barcelona, my wife + Guardiola."

Busquets: "It is clear that I owe Pep Guardiola a lot, so for me to work with him it would be an honour." [Marca]

Sounds like a "come get me" plea to me :)

'But he knows that Barcelona are my club and it's his club as well. He knows it's best for the club and for me to stay here and I don't think he will ask me to leave Barcelona [for Manchester].

'I hope that when I end my career, I go down in history as a great team player, who won titles and excelled. I want to become one of the players with the most games for Barcelona.'

'But he knows that Barcelona are my club and it's his club as well. He knows it's best for the club and for me to stay here and I don't think he will ask me to leave Barcelona [for Manchester].

'I hope that when I end my career, I go down in history as a great team player, who won titles and excelled. I want to become one of the players with the most games for Barcelona.'

Damn, City Watch didn't post that part!

If we either somehow get him or Thiago then we immediately improve as a team by quite some fucking margin.

I can't really see either of them coming this summer, though (well, especially Busquets, even after reading those comments), but if there is just a slight chance, which in the case of Thiago I think there definitely is, then it really is a no brainer. We need CMs who control and process the flow of our play much more than a Pogba type of player, though of course with Yaya leaving we could do with both types. :)

It would be fun to see how long it would take some of our fans to get on his back for being slow, only passing it 10 yards to his teammates and never getting in the other teams box. I'm not sure he's a massive fan of lunging slide tackle either, so he'd been in real trouble

I think he lacks the dynamism to play well for teams that aren't Barca or Spain. But hey, I've been proven wrong before!

It would be fun to see how long it would take some of our fans to get on his back for being slow, only passing it 10 yards to his teammates and never getting in the other teams box. I'm not sure he's a massive fan of lunging slide tackle either, so he'd been in real trouble
He has intelligence far beyond what Delph and Fernando do.

Also, Otamendi has proven that the lunging slide tackle is not always a good thing. If anything it's poor compensation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.