Sergio leaving in 2020

Serge, absolute legend, every year the raggy press trying to shit stir with him moving here, there and everywhere. We always knew he would go back home, he stated it on many occasions, minimum of a Statue. For me it has to be the Aguero Family Stand, that would be a suitable epitaph for a player who has never been embroiled in off field controversy unlike that granny shagger from the swamp.

Serge, absolute legend, every year the raggy press trying to shit stir with him moving here, there and everywhere. We always knew he would go back home, he stated it on many occasions, minimum of a Statue. For me it has to be the Aguero Family Stand, that would be a suitable epitaph for a player who has never been embroiled in off field controversy unlike that granny shagger from the swamp.
Correct me If I’m wrong but didn’t he split from Maradona's daughter for playing away?

As an aside. Get the stand named after him soon as. He created our most iconic moment in our stadium.

Has he not said this previously? That he would go in 2018 or something? Pretty sure he won't be leaving for independiente but he may well be gone by 2020 one way or another

Correct me If I’m wrong but didn’t he split from Maradona's daughter for playing away?

As an aside. Get the stand named after him soon as. He created our most iconic moment in our stadium.
Not sure about that but a young man in his early twenties splitting from his wife is not controversial per se.

You know what- when he finally decides to leave us I will wish him all the best, no matter what he decides to do. He could go to Barca, Rags,dippers and I'd still support his decision. He is a 100% blue legend and no matter what happens in the future we'll always have everything from his first at swansea until his last. "That goal" will obviously be the one to be replayed for ever but every game, every goal and every one of the smiles he placed on my face mean he has earned the right for my total respect

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.