Sergio pitch incident at end of game

Is it not the case that City should take the step of asking the police to investigate this incident thus preventing the FA from passing any form of initial corrupt judgement.

Once the police, who will have access to all the camera's, decide that Aguero has no case to answer, even the FA won't be able to concoct any case against him. Simply sitting like lemmings is asking for trouble and showing less as little initiative as we did throughout the 90 minutes.
Also Aguero and City should sue Wigan for endangering safety and look for damages which could be much more than what FA could potentially fine.

Is it not the case that City should take the step of asking the police to investigate this incident thus preventing the FA from passing any form of initial corrupt judgement.

Once the police, who will have access to all the camera's, decide that Aguero has no case to answer, even the FA won't be able to concoct any case against him. Simply sitting like lemmings is asking for trouble and showing less as little initiative as we did throughout the 90 minutes.
I like your style.

I live in Manchester, I work in the center. It's a shithole and the only thing that keeps me here is City, so imagine being a Wiganner, must be hard for em.

Lived amongst them for a few years and generally they are good people , (could never get a decent set of gloves to fit though)still have mates who are season ticket holders there and that lot on the pitch are the new breed of Wiganer hopeless , talentless , thick and jobless to the decent Wigan fans they are known as the Muppets , quite apt.

Well the old sky 4 supporting press are out in force with lit torches to burn Aguero as a witch it would appear. The copy bears no resemblance to the actual incident mind you.

This is the second time this season that aguero’s been accused of hitting someone. First was the punch he threw at a steward, now this. Total witch hunt bullshit

first point from the FA handbook - supporters must not come onto the playing surface - once that is breached Wigan are in the shit - the fact their supporter was involved in an altercation with an opposition player whoever that was is almost academic - the "fan" shouldn't have been there so any scuffle is down to the club and the fan unless there is video to show Sergio just jumped they guy fpr no reason and twatted him - and I can't say that video has been found or shown

Auntie will be putting one together down the end of the tramline as I type!

The pitch invasion shouldn't be enough for Wigan (unless they have fielded an ineligible player) to be kicked out of the competition but they should expect a fine and warning for their future behaviour. To be honest I wouldn't want us to get put back into the competition(even if it means another shot at the treble) as we are stretched to the limit in terms of the squad.

A solitary FArce finger wagged for a second or two, the princely sum of £2-50!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.