Sergio pitch incident at end of game

You're probably right on that and with the added bonus that next time they are drawn at home against City they can invade the pitch for a second time.

And they will be on the end of an almighty battering that their contribution last night to the game probably deserves! 17 fuckin' percent possession! It beggars belief that yer get into the next round on the back of that and a gifted goal!

I'll guess there's a ban coming, usual rules don't apply when concerning a City player.
The question is will the Wigan player get a ban as well for the challenge on Sergio?....scrap that, see above.

And they will be on the end of an almighty battering that their contribution last night to the game probably deserves! 17 fuckin' percent possession! It beggars belief that yer get into the next round on the back of that and a gifted goal!

Yep lightening can't strike twice (although we will give it a good go to make that happen).

Why is that Police Officer twirling a Kappa sign above his head?
Hes renacting the Elbow vjdeo
IMG_2143.jpg

I was listened to TS at 5am....calls from one of the presenters for Aguero to be banned for the rest of the season!! From what I've seen, SA did what anyone else would have done.

The reason I think he will escape a ban is it will set a precedent for fans to invade the pitch in order to get players banned in the future.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.