Sergio pitch incident at end of game

There should be plenty of video evidence from all sources. I sincerely hope that those involved are given the harshest punishment otherwise we should just not bother next year. If the FA aren’t going to act and punish clubs that fail to adhere to THEIR RULES regarding safety of players and fans on the pitch then why bother with the rules.

if someone spat at me like the fan is alleged to av done to sergio id av drop the dirty little fckr no place to spit at anyone the filthy pie eating fckr

Re pitch invasions , lets just remember this when the league is won .....let the players enjoy what they have worked hard for .Unfortunately we have our own knobheads as well

SSN are reporting that City are looking at whether Sergio has a case to sue for common assault. He told the club that this 'fan' verbally abused him and spat in his ear.

Interestingly SSN's yellow ticker originally stated that City were investigating whether Sergio himself had a case to answer for common assault. This piece of wishful thinking was quickly amended when the reporter came on screen and said what was actually happening.

Lol same in Ashton ...see loads of rags with shirts on when rags are at home who go to pubs to watch rather than to the swamp...same fuckers disappear like farts in a hurricane when they lose.

To be fair 'fans 'of both clubs pass by my house 15 mins before the game going to the boozer(s) (Sun Inn (Blue Pub & Pack Horse (Red Pub ) Audenshaw) then pass by 15 mins after the game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.