Sergio pitch incident at end of game

Is the correct outcome. Now what of Wigan's pitch invasion and failure to prevent their fans harassing our players as they did? That should have been their main concern as their own players were fine with it.

Good on Kun also for protecting himself, it doesn't matter what your profile or pay salary is you shouldn't have to give up your right to defend yourself. The disgraceful busybodies criticising Aguero would die from an outrage overdose if someone told they had to allow some scrote to grab and shout in their faces to please some jumped up little twatterites.

Last edited:
Although some of the Wigan fans were complete bellends and the policing and stewarding was appalling, we do need to acknowledge that we have a few of our own bellends amongst our support. It wasn't the Wigan fans or stewards fault that some nobhead threw a bottle on the pitch from our end 10 minutes before time.

Great news but it doesn't excuse the media witch hunt that followed.

Last edited:
Thankfully that vile disgusting campaign yo get him banned ended fruitlessly. Just simply love aguero for the passion he has for city.

Appropo of nothing, I'm a huge fan of how this Jose Alvarez character is just an overt, and completely unashamed, Aguero cheerleader. I wish I had someone following me around on social media just looking out for me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.