Sergio pitch incident at end of game

Appropo of nothing, I'm a huge fan of how this Jose Alvarez character is just an overt, and completely unashamed, Aguero cheerleader. I wish I had someone following me around on social media just looking out for me

Believe me mate, It's not all it's cracked up to be.

Although some of the Wigan fans were complete bellends and the policing and stewarding was appalling, we do need to acknowledge that we have a few of our own bellends amongst our support. It wasn't the Wigan fans or stewards fault that some nobhead threw a bottle on the pitch from our end 10 minutes before time.
There were 2 from different places during the match

Nice still images BBC trying to show Kun in the worst light. Job failed you tax payer funded bell ends.

As a few of us said last night, nothing was ever going to happen. The F.A. have just decided not to open a massive can of worms.

Now, we've got a final to prepare for!

Think alot of the media owe him an apology
That will never happen mate, neither will the hunt to try and find the vermin scum that attacked him. It’s put a dampener on the BBCs hate campaign, they’ll hate that. I hope Kun goes on to press charges on the scum who attacked him. Wigan should be punished heavily for this fcuk up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.