Sergio pitch incident at end of game

Not sure if already posted
df06d4bba1bfef68f6b588f0b2f2f211.jpg

Was it any different to 15 years ago there?

Wigan fans did the same thing then, although our fans did not react as badly being less spoiled, the manager ditto.

Perhaps City should remind the FA of their responsibilities in protecting players both from knuckledragging scroats on the pitch and career threatening tackles by players in their competitions.
Well they have the opportunity in their submission to the FA about surrounding that dickhead who changed his mind after the Wigan intimidation (and possibly the 4th official whose ear the Wigan coach was bending).

Having a spat with a Wigan fan on facebook. Not a mate of mine but a mate of a mate who posted crap about the other night. He's said to me that back in 1999 when we beat them in the play off semi that our fans attacked Wigan players when we ran on pitch to celebrate. I was there and I did go on to celebrate but I don't remember any incidents of their players or fans being attacked. Certainly didn't witness anything and don't remember anything in papers afterwards. Anyone remember and able to back up my version of events ?

I was in the Maine Road equivalent of corporate that day. Though there were plenty of pies to eat before, during halftime, and afterwards , I never saw a live pie being subject to any abuse, physical harm or threatening behaviour.
I was also very pissed.

Having a spat with a Wigan fan on facebook. Not a mate of mine but a mate of a mate who posted crap about the other night. He's said to me that back in 1999 when we beat them in the play off semi that our fans attacked Wigan players when we ran on pitch to celebrate. I was there and I did go on to celebrate but I don't remember any incidents of their players or fans being attacked. Certainly didn't witness anything and don't remember anything in papers afterwards. Anyone remember and able to back up my version of events ?

He's making that up

Wigan still have an element who think its the 1980s, I have been told by people who know Brown, that he and his mates are part of this group, some have banning orders. there is every chance he is known to the police.
Not his fault, it's Pier pressure.

44 secs and 52 secs shows a police officer striking his asp into the city end. Also like to point out the amount of objects thrown from the Wigan fans and the lack of protection from the Wigan fans who are illegally on the field of play.

I was struck by an extremely angry copper with a baton, spent tuesday afternoon in A&E and waiting on xrays to see if my arm was broken! Luckily i got away with heavy bruising and a lump the size of a tennis ball, i'm in pictures in the sun and the mirror, theyve portrayed me as some kind of thug 'trying to grab a police baton' when in actual fact, all i was trying to do was stop the fucker from hitting me with it, especially as i had my brother in law (14) and his 2 friends within a meter of me! Police and stewards were an absolute JOKE!

Only just seen that footage.

The inbred cvnts need the book throwing at them for allowing such behaviour and not providing enough stewarding or protection for visiting supporters.

Disgraceful scenes and such provocation could have resulted in a major incident,i'm very surprised it didn't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.