Sergio Ramos

I feel sorry for the players husbands at the women's world cup ( for those that have husbands and not wives)....being left to eat takeaway every night, going to work with wrinkled shirts and no dishes to feed the dog as they are all in the sink...those women have a fucking nerve....

If I am not mistaken the England team leave mainly WAGS at home like the mens team.

sounds like we not interested in bidding for Ramos....

City Watch‏@City_Watch3h3 hours ago
Marca: City and Bayern were approached by the entourage of Real Madrid star Sergio Ramos (29) but neither club wants to pursue the player.
Well that's disappointing.

Kompany - no guarantee he will recover his form as much as people say it's an obvious certainty
Demichelis - brilliant but not exactly young
Mangala - still adapting, promising at times but no guarantee
Denayer - no idea how he'll react to the first team picture. Realistically could cope with another year on loan

Id be all over Ramos, who'd be the best defender at the club - unless Vinnie refound his absolute peak form.

I feel like we spent a lot of money on it last year so now we're not prepared to admit CB is a huge issue.

Well that's disappointing.

Kompany - no guarantee he will recover his form as much as people say it's an obvious certainty
Demichelis - brilliant but not exactly young
Mangala - still adapting, promising at times but no guarantee
Denayer - no idea how he'll react to the first team picture. Realistically could cope with another year on loan

Id be all over Ramos, who'd be the best defender at the club - unless Vinnie refound his absolute peak form.

I feel like we spent a lot of money on it last year so now we're not prepared to admit CB is a huge issue.

Sergio Ramos is not a good defender we would be wasting our time buying him,Mangala like most players tend to take a season to get comfortable he has a great work ethic i can certainly see him doing well next year along side Vinnie.

Sergio Ramos is not a good defender we would be wasting our time buying him,Mangala like most players tend to take a season to get comfortable he has a great work ethic i can certainly see him doing well next year along side Vinnie.
I'd imagine Mourinho, Pellegrini, Del Bosque, Ancelotti can pick out a good defender.

Which of those replaced or dropped Ramos?

I agree he would certainly add to our squad, I'm not sure if what he would add extra is worth the fee with other more important areas that desperately need strengthening.
I just feel like Delph and Ramos for example solve a lot more problems than just Wilshere alone, if we did have 40m burning a hole in our pocket.

Feel like question marks hang over every defender we have.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.