Sergio wins player of the month

would be nice to see him recognised in team of the year for once.

Kane's really the only other contender for one of the two striker's slots, so my money's on them breaking with tradition this year and going 4-5-1 so they can leave Sergio out!

In all seriousness Ederson, Walker, Otamendi, Kev, Ferna, Dave and Sergio should all be shoe-ins for the team of the year, Leroy should scoop the Young Player and Kev the senior award. I'd be willing to bet though that Kev and maybe Eders and Dave will be the only ones in the team and Salah will get the senior award. Pep looks a cert for the managerial award though, cos Dickhead Dyche has gone nicely off the boil.......

Kane's really the only other contender for one of the two striker's slots, so my money's on them breaking with tradition this year and going 4-5-1 so they can leave Sergio out!

In all seriousness Ederson, Walker, Otamendi, Kev, Ferna, Dave and Sergio should all be shoe-ins for the team of the year, Leroy should scoop the Young Player and Kev the senior award. I'd be willing to bet though that Kev and maybe Eders and Dave will be the only ones in the team and Salah will get the senior award. Pep looks a cert for the managerial award though, cos Dickhead Dyche has gone nicely off the boil.......

You've missed Sterling. He is clear favourite for YPOTY.

I'm willing to bet Spurs-Liverpool and united all end up with atleast as many players in the team of season as City do

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.