Sergio's goal - written transcript

trotsky

Has anyone got a written transcript of our most famous goal?
It's for my son's Gcse English course. I've found other transcripts - but I'm sure this one will see him put in some extra effort.
Cheers blues.

Re: Sergio's goal - written transcript

Here:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vMRb8XhFJw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vMRb8XhFJw</a>

Let me have a go, without cheating.

Tyler: It's finished at Sunderland, Manchester United have done all they can .... Manchester City are still alive here. Balotelli. Aguero. I swear you'll never see anything like this ever again. So watch it, drink it in. They've just heard the news at The Stadium of Light. Two goals in added time for Manchester City to snatch the title away from Manchester United, stupendous!

Quinn: The greatest moment I've seen in Premier League football.

Alright, that's as far as I can go without cheating. Gap in the beginning there as you see. Nice game (I created for myself) though. :)

Sorry for asking here, it's just not to open more short threads.
I was watching a nicely edited video of Kun at MCFC:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwZVVqj55wQ[/youtube]

At 0:48 Mancini huggs him.

Does anybody remember at what game was that????
It doesn't seem the final game against qpr... but I can't recall...

GoForGlory said:

Tyler: It's finished at Sunderland, Manchester United have done all they can .... Manchester City are still alive here. Balotelli. Aguero. I swear you'll never see anything like this ever again. So watch it, drink it in. They've just heard the news at The Stadium of Light. Two goals in added time for Manchester City to snatch the title away from Manchester United, stupendous!

Alright, that's as far as I can go without cheating. Gap in the beginning there as you see. Nice game (I created for myself) though. :)
No, Quinn said "stupendous" :)

GoForGlory said:

Nice try but you missed a bit:

Tyler: It's finished at Sunderland, Manchester United have done all they can .... Manchester City are still alive here. Balotelli. Aguerooooooo.

(switches mic off): Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. Fucking bastard blue cunts. (switches mic back on)

I swear you'll never see anything like this ever again. So watch it, drink it in. They've just heard the news at The Stadium of Light. Two goals in added time for Manchester City to snatch the title away from Manchester United, stupendous!

GoForGlory said:

Tyler: It's finished at Sunderland, Manchester United have done all they can .... Manchester City are still alive here. Balotelli. Aguero. I swear you'll never see anything like this ever again. So watch it, drink it in. They've just heard the news at The Stadium of Light. Two goals in added time for Manchester City to snatch the title away from Manchester United.

Quinn: STUPENDOUS! The greatest moment I've seen in Premier League football.

Edited for accuracy.

Funny you should say that, I got an A* doing a transcript in my English course on the 6-1 Derby. Even funnier it was subsequently printed and then handed out as an example to follow for the rest of rag infested class. Good times.

Prestwich_Blue said:
GoForGlory said:

Nice try but you missed a bit:

Tyler: It's finished at Sunderland, Manchester United have done all they can .... Manchester City are still alive here. Balotelli. Aguerooooooo.

(switches mic off): Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. Fucking bastard blue *****. (switches mic back on)

I swear you'll never see anything like this ever again. So watch it, drink it in. They've just heard the news at The Stadium of Light. Two goals in added time for Manchester City to snatch the title away from Manchester United, stupendous!

So true!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.