Serial Killer at large in Manchester?

Looks like @TCIB has sorted the Nudger out, and it wasn't girlbob as otherwise intimated

Apologies dude I always pronounced your name Guy ;)

Haha i could certainly chill with that dude, i would not trust him with sharp objects or watching, indeed even using an oven. defo the sort of chap to stick a plastic electric kettle on the hob he is after a smoke xD

This post of yours shows some deep rooted issues that you need to resolve. You need to go and see someone to show them on the teddy bear where the nasty man touched you when you were standing in custard.

I like gingers

My deep rooted issues have been resolved for years...I cut myself coz I like it.

I don't just like gingers....I LOVE EM

Haha i could certainly chill with that dude, i would not trust him with sharp objects or watching, indeed even using an oven. defo the sort of chap to stick a plastic electric kettle on the hob he is after a smoke xD

Party on Dude, proof total that clean weed is not as bad as portrayed :).

Jesus christ i nearly dropped my wine hahahahahahaha, ahh damn some dribbled onto my previously clean white t-shirt, bastardo :-D

Soz :)

Just come through stalybridge they've just pulled another body out of the canal looked middle aged guy put him in a body bag scary what's going on happening all too often for coincidence ??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.