Serial Killer at large in Manchester?

I see this video the other day! Apparently he's now on a murder charge and people are raising his bail money
He didn't kill the guy, they guy went on trial for smashing his car into a construction worker. Kai was called as a witness in court

Just walked down the towpath of the Ashton canal from Town to the Etihad and back, some weirdos knocking about near Ancoats and its a bit of a creepy experience even on a fairly sunny day, won't be doing it again, can see why people are left floating in it now

Just walked down the towpath of the Ashton canal from Town to the Etihad and back, some weirdos knocking about near Ancoats and its a bit of a creepy experience even on a fairly sunny day, won't be doing it again, can see why people are left floating in it now

Was it the three wino's that frequent that stretch or a different set of weirdos?
the area is slowly being gemtrified so they may have just been hipsters which is a lot more sinister than jack

Was it the three wino's that frequent that stretch or a different set of weirdos?
the area is slowly being gemtrified so they may have just been hipsters which is a lot more sinister than jack
Two mid 20s wino's/glue sniffers but deffo on something arguing aggressively with each other near that nursery, a bloke just stood staring into the water, thought he was gonna jump in never even looked up as i went by, that was near the old mills
Where it bends and widens out before the locks leading up to the tennis courts/centre a group of 4 scrotes sat on one of the locks clocked my City baseball cap and gave it the usual verbals beloved of rags, just a bunch of knobs really but i wouldn't have backed down if it came to it even though i can't fight my way out of a paper bag
All in all a bit of a depressing walk

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.