Serial Killer at large in Manchester?

Was only thinking about this thread today when reading about the poor lad last seen in Sale on Saturday night. Police now searching the Bridgewater canal. Hoping he turns up but it's not looking good.

Was only thinking about this thread today when reading about the poor lad last seen in Sale on Saturday night. Police now searching the Bridgewater canal. Hoping he turns up but it's not looking good.
7f6749e4eff92575425a2e5f6e8f8bcf.jpg

Very sad indeed, I've seen lots of local coverage and lived in hope for a less tragic ending.

The police statement have said no suspicious circumstances....so drunk and taken a tumble walking home?

So sad to hear this poor lads body has been found. I saw a missing person poster for him earlier today.

Not a time to be speculating about serial killers but a reminder perhaps about the dangers of water mixed with nights out.

I would like to see comparable statistics in say Birmingham or another City with canals .....I never remember there being anywhere near as many deaths growing up.

I would like to see comparable statistics in say Birmingham or another City with canals .....I never remember there being anywhere near as many deaths growing up.
We were in and around the canal in Middleton Junction all the time in summer as kids...

Fuck knows how we survived... honestly, the amount of shit in there to get snagged on is unbelievable but we didn’t give it a thought..

Just naive kids having fun

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.