Serial Killer at large in Manchester?

Did you know 88% of any amsterdam canal deaths that are drink related(20% of deaths in water way in the dam btw) are the result of people falling in having a piss, the next most common way is by falling/tripping over railings.

Maybe more public toilets are the answer.
You could line any public waterway with public toilets and drunk people would still piss in the water, it's more fun.

suprised the lock near rain bar has never had any fall in near it, see people navigating the gate regulary

Maybe more public toilets are the answer.
You could line any public waterway with public toilets and drunk people would still piss in the water, it's more fun.

true

I lived in the apartment block facing Tesco in Stalybridge for 3 years.
Was bottom floor right next to the canal.Loads of people used the paths(obviously) to get to and from Tesco.
It was also a short cut to get to and from the town centre,also the train station for the ale trail.
The amount of people I've seen fall in,not just at night,but also the day,is incredible.
I seen a bloke pissed up push his Mrs in,I kid you not,seen 1 bloke on a mountain bike swerve to avoid the ducks and go straight in.
Sadly one person died right outside the Tesco,which is very well lit at night.
Dunno what the outcome was of that one,accident or other.
Dunno if their is some nutter out there,just saying,over a stretch of about 150 yards,I've seen a mental amount go in.

And obviously most lived to tell the tale.
Haha,just saying it a mental amount.
My lad was going for a kebab,he'd forgot the pin code for the gate(right outside my door)that leads to the canal.
He decides to climb over it(it's about 6ft),gets to the top and jumps down on the path,which is about 4ft.
He doesn't stop in time and goes straight into the drink.Luckily he was sober and I had heard the splash.
If I'd of been out and he'd of banged his head on one of the things they tie boats to....who knows what would of been.

What a load of bollards.

There’s a story doing the rounds on social media that a man was deliberately pushed off his bike into a canal last night cycling home from work in Stretford

So are the police confirming that there is a pusher by stating that he matches the description? Where is this description coming from as this is the only survivor story I've come across!?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.