Serial Killer at large in Manchester?

funny thing is why the police have took so long to confirm there is something fishy going on the canals of manchester and people should stay away from the canals by walking or cycling alone. we need sherlock holmes on the case and am free to flush out the dipper they just need to call me and ask

PS
all the good work has been done on here and many many have seem to have nearly solved the puzzle and just needs the final piece of the jigsaw to finish him or she off. and then ask the question why is he or she is doing it. must be mental or sexual pleasure or both they go hand in hand on the canals at night

I don't understand why if the pusher is on one side of the canal why you wouldn't just swim to the other side...

Didn't realise that. Thanks.
It is strange and possible but i still cant see that many people dying from simply being pushed into the canal.

Because many areas of canals do not have two low banks on either side.

But the canal is shallow at both sides. But most people wouldn't know and might not fancy wading (if you're tall enough) or swimming across to where they could stand up safely. (Plus you don't know what rubbish you might tangle in.) Still, better than fighting a nutter.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.