Serial Killer at large in Manchester?

citykev28 said:
Soulboy said:
I blame Coronation Street.

Every other week someone ends up in the canal on that programme!

Another Coro-knocker. Carry on and you'll be banned from voting on the 2nd annual Coro Babes Contest.

I didn't know this was annual. Brilliant news.

citykev28 said:
Soulboy said:
I blame Coronation Street.

Every other week someone ends up in the canal on that programme!

Another Coro-knocker. Carry on and you'll be banned from voting on the 2nd annual Coro Babes Contest.

Cant wait, you let me down by not starting a Wimledon Babes Contest, i had to do it myself.

Oh and an Olympic Babes, come on Kev you can do it.

my mate also went missing and was found in the canal last year, doubt it as murder though

<a class="postlink" href="http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/news/s/1488438_police-failed-to-do-basics-in-hunt-for-tragic-nathan-tomlinson-inquest-told" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://menmedia.co.uk/manchesterevening ... quest-told</a>

acquiesce said:
I understand your thinking here OP. Near where I grew up here in the midwest there's a college town that has had a very high incident of college males drowning. All the deaths are put down to alcohol by the police, but there are plenty of people that believe there's something more sinister going on and that it's a serial killer targeting drunk males coming home from parties or bars. At least one of the deaths was a guy on the college swim team. The police though have ruled all the deaths accidental drownings due to alcohol.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.brian-blackwell.com/2008/06/smiley-face-murders.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.brian-blackwell.com/2008/06/ ... rders.html</a>

Forgot all about this, but now that you mention it...

It isn't a daft suggestion (although untimely)

Just go out on a night out and you will see how easy people can become "targets" due to being intoxicated.
Same theory applies with women being raped, maybe the killer has issues with males, finds them as easy targets when they're drunk, and disposes of their bodies in the canal.

I'm no expert but can water cleanse the body of others DNA?
if you were to murder myself, and your blood got on my clothing, or I was raped before being put in the canal, any trace of your DNA would disappear as a result of being put in the canal?

Or it could also be a mixture of a few scenarios, a more less dramatic American TV ending to ones life would be to get completely rat assed and you fell into the canal, couldn't get out and just drowned.

Just look at the missing persons feature on the screens before a game. These people predominantly went missing on a night out or last seen on a street somewhere in or near Manchester.

bluesoup said:
Just look at the missing persons feature on the screens before a game. These people predominantly went missing on a night out or last seen on a street somewhere in or near Manchester.

That doesn't mean anything, if you're pissed you can easily fall in a river or canal. I used to walk up the Rochdale Canal pissed after playing poker every Tuesday, I fell in twice and started getting cabs. He could easily have fell in the River Irk which would then have swept him to the canal.

Nice to see you back on BTW, how come you packed in the poker?

bluesoup said:

It happens a lot. My first missing persons search was for a 19 year old lad who left a pub and never got home. We found him in a ditch 2 days later.

He had died before he hit the water. I remember thinking how close I must have been when I was younger and young people seem to get wasted more often now.

charliebigspuds said:
bluesoup said:

That doesn't mean anything, if you're pissed you can easily fall in a river or canal. I used to walk up the Rochdale Canal pissed after playing poker every Tuesday, I fell in twice and started getting cabs. He could easily have fell in the River Irk which would then have swept him to the canal.

Nice to see you back on BTW, how come you packed in the poker?

What you said is very feasible. my sisters husbands cousin fell into camden locks a few months ago and couldn't get out. He ended up drowning the poor lad.

About the poker, this is going to sound unreal but, I got an iPhone and began to miss the reminders! Been using tapatalk to lurk on the forum instead and rarely use the laptop... Then just got out of the habit of playing Poker I suppose. Are the games still running?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.