Serial Killer at large in Manchester?

Been thinking the same as the OP for a few months now, ever since the lad from the Stone Roses gig. Gotta be more to it than drunk men falling in the canal. As someone has said, the amount of bodies being pulled out of the water is disproportionate to what we'd usually expect.

Then again, maybe I've been watching too many crime dramas. But still...

m7mcfc said:
My mate's son was found in the ship canal in 2006 after a night out on Quay street. Sensible lad it didn't make sense. Police were not arsed as he was a bit if a torment to them.
Il second that mate something sinister going on me thinks
I mentioned this to mrs hill last week can anyone see a pattern forming here?

They have fished another body out of the canal at Trafford Park this afternoon, they think its the missing Indian student Souvik Pal, you could be onto something OP

Paul11/12 said:
I know slightly off the topic, but I live in Sale and work evenings, there is a house opposite us that have about 3/4 police cars/vans and 1/2 ambulances at it every night, for a couple of hours, sometimes they go away and come back later! Nobody is ever taken away(nice area) this has been going on for about 3 or 4 months now, the only reason i'm posting this is tonight there were 7 police cars and 2 ambulances there for 3/4 hours, yet again no1 taken away, i'm sure theres a problem there as a woman (bit of a pisshead) lives there with her kid, i feel sorry for her! What i'm trying to get at is the police surely could be spending their time more productively! A person has to be missing for x amount of time blah blah blah, I know this lad wouldn't of been saved but i'm sure some wouldv'e been!

Are you sure it's not a chippy ?

My mate at work is convinced there is a serial killer at large in the Manchester area!
Trouble is, he has been bangin on about this for a few years now!!
He is a photographer (by trade) and used to have a studio/warehouse in the Northen quarter, many many years ago..
Comes out with loads of stories about having parties (after the clubs shut) in his studio (back in the day)...and some wierd shit used to happen!!!!
We always take the piss out of him (in a nice way!) when he starts his theories etc..
At this moment in time, I'm starting to think it's fuckin him lol
Nah, in all seriouness, I'm beinging to belive he has been right all along!!!!
Just be on your guard whilst out an about kids!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.