Milan - Torino (17:00)
Chievo - Inter (19:45)
Pescara - Napoli (19:45)
Genoa - Cagliari (19:45)
Atalanta - Lazio (19:45)
Bologna - Crotone (19:45)
Palermo - Sassuolo (19:45)
Empoli - Sampdoria (19:45)

This might be a bit of a wild prediction, but I think Juve will win the league this season.

Inter Milan already lost the first match, i don't know how good De Boer will be for them, probably we will see Mancini back before Christmas.

Juventus is destroying Sassuolo 3-1 with Higuain scored twice, already 3 goals in 3 matches for him.

Tomorrow Hart will debut in serie A with Torino against Atalanta.

Juventus is destroying Sassuolo 3-1 with Higuain scored twice, already 3 goals in 3 matches for him.

Tomorrow Hart will debut in serie A with Torino against Atalanta.
Juve and Napoli both very good yesterday and so far, expect them to fill the top two places again this year. Milan and Inter yet again looking poor for the investment they've both had and the squads supposed quality on paper.

Milan and Inter yet again looking poor for the investment they've both had and the squads supposed quality on paper.
Indeed, Inter bought Ansaldi, Gabigol and Jao Mario as top players to improve their squad, also Icardi is one of the best strikers in Europe, maybe they can reach the 3rd spot this year.

Indeed, Inter bought Ansaldi, Gabigol and Jao Mario as top players to improve their squad, also Icardi is one of the best strikers in Europe, maybe they can reach the 3rd spot this year.
Fiorentina would be my pick for third tbh, they're a lot stronger mentally. Roma look awful so far but they've got the ability to be far better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.