Serie A 2016/17

Are there any good Italian football podcasts about?

At recommendation of Domalino I've started listening to a Spanish football podcast and it's quite refreshing to hear about football outside the premier league :)

Are there any good Italian football podcasts about?

At recommendation of Domalino I've started listening to a Spanish football podcast and it's quite refreshing to hear about football outside the premier league :)
Outside Italy i don't know, maybe BT sports has some channel about it.

Btw another top class performance by Joe Hart in Pescara-Toro, clean sheet for the 2nd game in a row and at least 2 really good saves in a match played in 9!

Outside Italy i don't know, maybe BT sports has some channel about it.

Btw another top class performance by Joe Hart in Pescara-Toro, clean sheet for the 2nd game in a row and at least 2 really good saves in a match played in 9!

Yes I would say that we finally have a GK! Very happy about him. And he looks happy of this experience, he says he is having fun. It was a crazy game, second half in 10 and last 15 minutes in 9 with belotti who shoot on the post and it could be an epic win if he wasn't unlucky. Anyway, bad season start, hope we win against roma on sunday, although it will not be easy.
Here a nice opinion about joe's trasfer on espn
http://www.espnfc.com/blog/espn-fc-...nity-presented-by-torino-and-serie-a-football

Hart vs Dzeko..ehm..i mean Torino-Roma at 11:30 am, Sunday lunch match!
Southampton+v+Manchester+City+Premier+League+-hHczan5bdAl.jpg

Torino vs Roma is on BT Sport 3 for those that don't know. Hart and Dzeko both starting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.