Serie A 2016/17

I'm off to Italy on Saturday (slight detour to Mönchengladbach).

Going to take in Chievo Verona v Cagliari on Saturday, Atalanta v Roma Sunday afternoon and the Derby Della Madonnina, AC Milan v Inter on Sunday night. Really looking forward to it.
You saw a good Milanese derby there fella.

How did you like Verona?

I'm off to Italy on Saturday (slight detour to Mönchengladbach).

Going to take in Chievo Verona v Cagliari on Saturday, Atalanta v Roma Sunday afternoon and the Derby Della Madonnina, AC Milan v Inter on Sunday night. Really looking forward to it.

How was the Atalanta game? Seems like a good one. I was there on the Curva Nord a few weeks ago.

Torino V Juve should be a good watch on Sunday

What has happened to Inter? They look fucking awful this season

Also, is it me or is Sampdoria/Genoa's ground one of the best looking around with the way the corners of the stadium are buit?

These pics are from the yesterday training...to give players the right charge...there was a banner saying "11 warriors to crush those black and white pigs", I think joe hart understood which meaning this game has for us lol

LAPR0595_mediagallery-page.jpg

LAPR0569_mediagallery-page.jpg

Torino V Juve should be a good watch on Sunday

What has happened to Inter? They look fucking awful this season

Also, is it me or is Sampdoria/Genoa's ground one of the best looking around with the way the corners of the stadium are buit?

Inter is a mistery, they have a good team but play so bad, the were eliminated from EL too.
Yes Genova stadium is really good, we say it's an english-like stadium. Unfortunately italian stadiums, in general, are quite bad looking.

Inter is a mistery, they have a good team but play so bad, the were eliminated from EL too.
Yes Genova stadium is really good, we say it's an english-like stadium. Unfortunately italian stadiums, in general, are quite bad looking.

What are your thoughts on Icardi, I see him every so often and he doesn't look anything special. Very rarely involved, he doesn't look like captain material to me

What are your thoughts on Icardi, I see him every so often and he doesn't look anything special. Very rarely involved, he doesn't look like captain material to me

In my opinion he is a great player and if he played in another team, could be a top one. There is a bad kharma around inter that make players look worse than they are. Banega in sevilla was a decent one, now he disappeared. Icardi maybe has a temper limit, he is very young but acts like a player who already reached his goals, he's not humble and this is not good to improve. These are the qualities of Belotti, our center forward, same age of Icardi, but very humble, really concentrated on daily work, quite shocking he just signed a new contract with a 100 millions euros buying clause for not italian teams.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.