Serie A 2017/18

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by City_Sean, 12 Jun 2017.

1. Tez Tosterone

Tez Tosterone

Re my post above, I crazily omitted the sale of Mo Salah when talking about Roma. Salah was key to the success of Roma last season with several match winning performances including the 3-1 victory against Juventus.

I also did not mention Lazio either which was remiss of me.

Lazio have several match winners in their squad but to improve they will have to retain all of them whilst seeking to strengthen even further.

Last edited: 2 Jul 2017
  2. BJL_City

BJL_City

self-sufficient, spend bucket loads then get into CL and because you're AC/Inter get guaranteed a couple of nice quarter/semis appearances and make your money back.

3. Proy

Proy

My Italian team are Atalanta. Beautiful city is Bergamo. Paid many visits and always have a laugh, great fans.

Football wise I think they'll struggle. Worst thing they could have done qualifying for Europe.

I think they will lose at least 3 players.

4. JMason1996

JMason1996

Think Andrea Conti is nailed on for Milan. Kessie gone as well, hopefully their youth system comes good again this season.

5. cptaidan88

cptaidan88

Any announcement where Atalanta will play their European games?

Can't imagine UEFA would let them play at the Atleti Azzurri d'Italia given both curves are standing. Either they'll play elsewhere or they'll play with a very reduced capacity...

6. Tez Tosterone

Tez Tosterone

7. Proy

Proy

San Siro?

8. Tez Tosterone

Tez Tosterone

Bonucci just hours away from a switch to Milan. - Fee circa €45m (£39.5m)

9. City_Sean

City_Sean

Absolutely incredible. Milan could actually win the Schudetto this season, they're also rumoured to be after Aubameyang too.

10. BJL_City

BJL_City

just ludicrous how they've artificially been brought back to the top table. Makes a mockery of a league that was trying to shake that stigma off.