Serie A 2017/18

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by City_Sean, 12 Jun 2017.

1. City_Sean

City_Sean

But it at least makes that league more competitive. Juventus being weakened by Mila makes for much better viewing. Napoli will improve again under Sarri, Inter have a fortune to spend,

2. philiph20

philiph20

They are not even the best supported club in their City, fingers crossed they don't get CL next season.

3. BJL_City

BJL_City

yeah, the old guard get to spend but the likes of Roma have to sell anyone good because of the corrupt FFP rules. It's artificial and it stinks, I don't want to see AC/Inter artificially put back to the top, I want to see Napoli and Roma be able to keep hold of their stars and over a number of years build a squad to topple Juve, it's much better competition.

4. Bilboblue

Bilboblue

Not really sure how a City fan can criticise that, being honest.

Back to Serie A, laughable situation with the crazy Antonio Cassano. Decided to join Hellas Verona on a free transfer, then got cold feet and decided to quit after a few days. The management at the club managed to change his mind and bring him back again after a couple of days.
    He went on to play in a couple of friendlies for the club, before deciding to quit again, and is now taking up studying an engineering degree, madness !

5. Blue Hefner

Blue Hefner

That sums Cassano up. Could have been a great player, but he's mad as a box of frogs

6. BJL_City

BJL_City

I can criticise because ffp is being used to artificially manipulate serie a in milan's favour, it's not a free market