Serie A 2017/18

Serie A is really interesting this season.

What a Milan derby. Icardi is some player. 3-2 win for Inter, Icardi Hatrick, a great match.

@Easy , what's your prediction on Napoli-Inter game?

I will definitely watch the match. It's a tough one to predict I must admit.

Insigne is a doubt for Napoli and if he doesn't play there is a huge drop off in quality. Also Mertens missed a penalty which might slightly effect him. Jorginho and Allan will surely start and they'll be fresh which is a plus for Napoli.

Inter on the other hand had no game mid week and will be fresher, they will be buzzing after the huge victory in the derby. They may start believing there is a real chance for the title.

Napoli are playing at home and are big favorites but I'll go with a 2-1 win for Inter.

You?

I will definitely watch the match. It's a tough one to predict I must admit.

Insigne is a doubt for Napoli and if he doesn't play there is a huge drop off in quality. Also Mertens missed a penalty which might slightly effect him. Jorginho and Allan will surely start and they'll be fresh which is a plus for Napoli.

Inter on the other hand had no game mid week and will be fresher, they will be buzzing after the huge victory in the derby. They may start believing there is a real chance for the title.

Napoli are playing at home and are big favorites but I'll go with a 2-1 win for Inter.

You?
I'm going with the majority - win to Napoli, they're on a different level. Though the factors you've exhaustively described make the result less predictable.

I'm sceptical about Inter's Scudetto perspectives, it's a club of bottlers, has always been. Spalletti is probably one of the most likable persons in world football, but I don't believe in him considering the level of competition. I think it's between Juve and Naples, hope Napoli drop out of CL to make the schedule easier.

Another team (bar Napoli) that I'm getting warmer to is Lazio. Spectacular style this year, and some players are very entertaining to watch (Milinkovic-Savic is incredible, and he's not the only one). I'll be definitely trying to watch them more.

I'm going with the majority - win to Napoli, they're on a different level. Though the factors you've exhaustively described make the result less predictable.

I'm sceptical about Inter's Scudetto perspectives, it's a club of bottlers, has always been. Spalletti is probably one of the most likable persons in world football, but I don't believe in him considering the level of competition. I think it's between Juve and Naples, hope Napoli drop out of CL to make the schedule easier.

Another team (bar Napoli) that I'm getting warmer to is Lazio. Spectacular style this year, and some players are very entertaining to watch (Milinkovic-Savic is incredible, and he's not the only one). I'll be definitely trying to watch them more.

Exactly Napoli could easily win but we'll see.

Inter would need to strengthen in January but it's possible. They have many quality players in important positions. Spalletti is a great manager. Wouldn't say Inter are bottlers, they've changed many managers recently and made some bad signings as well. But yea it would be a major surprise if they were to win it. I really like Skriniar, a major talent. We should put in a bid next summer.

Lazio is very good as well. Immobile is as cold as ice in front of goal. SMS is a major talent. They have an interesting team.

Don't believe Juve will win it this season though. Their time is up.

Can't see Inter going into Naples and taking anything from the match. Inter has been impressive in flashes this season, but I think Napoli has too much for them. Napoli needs to stack up as many points as they can before Christmas, hopefully they can keep at least a 5 point gap between themselves and Juve, because I think they are going to add some more depth in January.

Have to think Juve is gonna get it going at some point soon, they have too much talent not to. Roma as well is better than their point tally represents at this point. They've had some tough matches so far, also getting acclimated to a new system has attributed to their somewhat slow start. They really bossed Chelsea in CL, very impressive performance. Lazio is very in-form right now too, could see them really pushing for that 4th CL spot this season, + a deep EL run, possibly winning it depending on the CL dropouts.

If Inter can win tonight they may be doing us a favour.

In my opinion, if Napoli lose, they'll blame the game against us as to why they weren't at their best. So given how much they want to win the Serie A and given how this might be there best chance in years, there's a realistic chance they might rest players against us.

Dreadful game. Similar leggy performance that we had vs Burnley, except they don't have KDB :)

Left back is an awesome player, though

It was like Pep vs Mou in their Spanish days.

And I've just discovered another Italian team playing in a 'Pep way'. Sampdoria! Very entertaining attacking side, the coach is Marco Giampaolo.
Enjoyed their win vs Crotone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.