Sevilla (A) - All in here

Hi everyone, me and my mate are still looking for 2 tickets, so if anyone hears of spares even the very last minute, give me a shout. land in Seville tomorrow about 11am.

Last edited by a moderator:
I couldn't make it on my flight today and have now 2 tickets left for the main stand, block P21. These are E-Tickets on PDF to print out, face value was bloody 100 euro each. If you think thats to expensive we can negociate or I would love to exchange them against two away tickets for Arsenal. Cheers

We realise that people are desperate to source or sell tickets for tonight but can people please abide by the forum rules and NOT put mobile numbers or emails in their posts. Anyone doing so will have them edited out or their post deleted altogether (depending on which mod sees them first or has to approve them). There are a number of very good reasons why we ask people not to do this but bear in mind this forum can be viewed by anyone, whether a member or not, and is also trawled by numerous bots that can harvest these numbers.

By giving out your number to all and sundry, you are inviting a lifetime of spam calls and texts and also giving touts and fraudsters a green light to rip you off without us being able to track and deal with them. We can do that even if they only send one pm whereas we have no control over phone calls or text messages. Also, it stops people playing a joke or being malicious by posting numbers of other people. These are the main reasons we don't allow it.

If you do want to buy or sell tickets, the first contact MUST be by pm. After that it's up to you what you do.

For anyone who would like to stay on the Costa del Sol and then travel up to Seville we will be running transport.
Distance is approx the same as the Villareal-Benidorm. Thanks Mac
citymac68@gmail.com or pm
i would like to say a big thnx to mac for superb trip to sevilla and all his and linda,s hard work well done. dave jackson

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.