Sevilla (A) - All in here

Option 1
Coach departs Torremolinos at 11 am. Arrives Seville approx 1-30 pm.
Drops fans in centre of Seville .
Fans must get to the ground by themselves.
Departs the stadium at approx 11:45 pm
Arrives back in Torremolinos at a local bar.
Price 35 euro pp return.

Option 2
Estapona ,Marbella, Puerto Banus, Benalmadena,Malaga.
This is a multi pickup and drop off. Locations will be based on number of fans and where they are staying.
Times off departure will be during the afternoon and will drop off fans nr the ground.
Departs stadium at approx 11:45 pm
Drop off at the same locations.
Price 40 euro pp return.
Mac is there an option from torremolinos one way
If so how much

Hello bomber are you keeping well. ATM there are spaces but I would like to have full there and back.
I could do one way for 25 pp seeing as you have been before.
Thanks Mac

For anyone staying on the Costa Del Sol when we play Sevilla in November, would you be interested in transport to Seville on Tuesday morning and back to Costa Del Sol, Malaga after the game.
There are plans being made to hire coach/coaches for anyone who needs transport so I am trying to gauge the demand.
There will definitely be one coach and details of cost and times will be known by the End of the Month.
It would be great if you could reply over the next couple of weeks.

Sorry just new don't know how to make a thread

Hoping to get down for the Sevilla home game any ideas on how much tickets will be or if there will be a general sale?

They'll almost certainly be on general sale. I don't think last night was sold out.

Option 1
Coach departs Torremolinos at 11 am. Arrives Seville approx 1-30 pm.
Drops fans in centre of Seville .
Fans must get to the ground by themselves.
Departs the stadium at approx 11:45 pm
Arrives back in Torremolinos at a local bar.
Price 35 euro pp return.

Option 2
Estapona ,Marbella, Puerto Banus, Benalmadena,Malaga.
This is a multi pickup and drop off. Locations will be based on number of fans and where they are staying.
Times off departure will be during the afternoon and will drop off fans nr the ground.
Departs stadium at approx 11:45 pm
Drop off at the same locations.
Price 40 euro pp return.

What time does the Malaga one set off mate because I can get a flight there but it lands at 11am would I make it?

What time does the Malaga one set off mate because I can get a flight there but it lands at 11am would I make it?[/QUOTE
The first coach departing at 11am is getting near capacity.
The other coach which will pick up at various destinations will depend on final numbers. We have had a lot of demand for this but fans are still unsure due to ticket allocation. Thanks Mac

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.