Sevilla (A) DIY Travel/Accomodation thread

I got that email, probably better now as gives you abit more time to get into Madrid. Wonder why the flight has changed?
Its going to cost me an extra half days Holiday which isn't Ideal, but atleast we get a full night out in Madrid now.

Just get into the back streets for cheaper drink and tapas.i have never had any trouble with the locals while out and about enjoying the sights
You really cannot go wrong , so many bars and restaurants, fill up on the tapas , visit the alcazar the cathedral and the expo site , walk on the top of the mushroom and have a beer , it's all very splendid !

were on ryanair to madrid,night before game,then iberia express on morning of game madrid to seville £105,staying in novatel next to ground

4 minutes from the hotel we've booked in Torra.

6dc80b28eabb54dcf8bda1c934f597cc.jpg

Happy days, all meet up for a beer, and a game of footy on the beach :-)

You really cannot go wrong , so many bars and restaurants, fill up on the tapas , visit the alcazar the cathedral and the expo site , walk on the top of the mushroom and have a beer , it's all very splendid !

This . Spent the day in Sevilla yesterday. What a fantastic City. Any Blues going are sure to have a great time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.