Sevilla (A) DIY Travel/Accomodation thread

Trains from Malaga to Seville on the Monday are now showing & available to book on the renfe website

If anyone is flying into Faro...... I live in Albufeira and will be driving to Sevilla on the day of the match, its approximately 2 hours away. I will be staying overnight setting off mid morning ish!! I will have room for 6 so we could share costs. Just an alternative for you.

If anyone is flying into Faro...... I live in Albufeira and will be driving to Sevilla on the day of the match, its approximately 2 hours away. I will be staying overnight setting off mid morning ish!! I will have room for 6 so we could share costs. Just an alternative for you.
That's a shame. 4 of us going from Faro airport but on the Monday.

Me and my old man driving down to east midlands airport on Monday, fly to Malaga then train to Seville. Coming back on the Wednesday evening so we'll be spending the day in Malaga! Any idea where the main drinking spots are? We're staying in the old town

Its not set in stone yet. Could still possibly do the Monday if my mates are coming down that day . I'll keep you posted. What time you arrive?
Its not set in stone yet. Could still possibly do the Monday if my mates are coming down that day . I'll keep you posted. What time you arrive?
I think its about 11am(my mate booked the flights yesterday).We would only need a lift to Seville cos were flying back from Seville to barca then Manchester. but we don't mind contributing for your costs back to the Algarve.

Travel details. Return travel
Pickup from the Marconfort Beach Club Hotel
Torremolinos to Estadio Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan, Seville
Approx 3 pm returning at 11:45 pm 30 euro.
If people want to go earlier I will judge it on demand but the cost will be higher as we will need another driver.
Can people please send me details,
Numbers and names
Early coach or afternoon coach
Tel no
Hotel and location.
Thanks Mac

just booked me and the missus two nights in madrid and two in sevilla for less than £500.just wanted to say thanks for all your posts.just hope we can get tickets now,but will still be a great experience anyway cheers all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.