Sevilla (A) - All in here

Could anyone give me an idea on how hard it is to get a ticket for a European game as ive never tried it before?

Id really like to go to Seville and have around 10000 points.

For anyone who would like to stay on the Costa del Sol and then travel up to Seville we will be running transport.
Distance is approx the same as the Villareal-Benidorm. Thanks Mac
citymac68@gmail.com or pm

I'm in Benidorm at the same time, Mac. I noticed it's quicker to fly from the UK than fly from Alicante. Hope er indoors and the pan lids are well. ;-)

I'm in Benidorm at the same time, Mac. I noticed it's quicker to fly from the UK than fly from Alicante. Hope er indoors and the pan lids are well. ;-)
Hope you are well too Frankie.its probably cheaper as well to fly from the UK. LOL. pm with your dates in Benidorm, i will see if we can get up.

Personally I think Seville will be the most popular one but that is only an opinion and I could be miles off the mark.
I believe we will get a decent allocation but they will be sold to CL members first.
Yeah that makes sense. Thanks for your help! I think Monchengladbach will be pretty popular too as watching games in Germany is great. I'd have maybe plumped for that one but I was in cologne only a few months ago which is really close to there and I've never been to Seville or a game in Spain.

What do you mean? I've got a reasonable place in the centre of Seville. Have I misunderstood?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.