Sevilla (A) - All in here

Hope you are well too Frankie.its probably cheaper as well to fly from the UK. LOL. pm with your dates in Benidorm, i will see if we can get up.

30th October for 11 nights mate but it's an adults only hotel. If you are coming over without the nippers, i'll sort yous a lunch out. ;-)

For anyone who would like to stay on the Costa del Sol and then travel up to Seville we will be running transport.
Distance is approx the same as the Villareal-Benidorm. Thanks Mac
citymac68@gmail.com or pm

Hi Mac,
Thinking of staying in Torremolinos would that be within your pick up area, there will be 7 of us.

Worth remembering.
Recently a bill has been passed which will make it an arrestable and finable offense – amongst other things – to take photographs of the police, to gather in groups of more than 3 and using words which could be considered an affront to national dignity. What is more, these new offenses are defined as ‘administrative infractions’ meaning that they can be dealt with directly by the police who can impose fines on the spot which can only be contested in administrative courts which charge for their services.
They may take a lenient view as it is a football match and may want people together, there again its the Spanish dibble so they may not. They will be watching people dickin about playing football in squares and other stuff we take for granted. A women was recently fined 800 euro for taking a picture of a Dibble car parked in a disabled spot and putting it on Instagram. Yes, they are dicks, yes they are cunts however just watch how you go. They will lie and they will get full backing from the court.

Dont shoot the messenger, just giving a heads up.

Travel details. Return travel
Pickup from the Marconfort Beach Club Hotel
Torremolinos to Estadio Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan, Seville
Approx 3 pm returning at 11:45 pm 30 euro.
If people want to go earlier I will judge it on demand but the cost will be higher as we will need another driver.
Can people please send me details,
Numbers and names
Early coach or afternoon coach
Tel no
Hotel and location.
Thanks Mac

Option 1
Coach departs Torremolinos at 11 am. Arrives Seville approx 1-30 pm.
Drops fans in centre of Seville .
Fans must get to the ground by themselves.
Departs the stadium at approx 11:45 pm
Arrives back in Torremolinos at a local bar.
Price 35 euro pp return.

Option 2
Estapona ,Marbella, Puerto Banus, Benalmadena,Malaga.
This is a multi pickup and drop off. Locations will be based on number of fans and where they are staying.
Times off departure will be during the afternoon and will drop off fans nr the ground.
Departs stadium at approx 11:45 pm
Drop off at the same locations.
Price 40 euro pp return.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.