'Shades of Blue' - David White Autobiography

sweenyuk

David Whites autobiography Shades of Blue is on sale today and will be available to purchase at the next Disabled Supporters Meeting 8th Feb at the Etihad www.mcdsa.co.uk. Written by Joanne Lake who also wrote I'm not really here for Paul Lake. That was the best football story I have ever read so really looking forward to this one. Both David and Joanne will be at the meeting to sign copies

getimage.aspx

Had an email from Amazon saying it's going through my door today , this will be an interesting read and no doubt upsetting.

Just finished reading it, a real page turner. I notice he's doing a Q&A and signing in Milton Keynes.

England “1987 - 1992”, that was one fucking long appearance!
That's just how long it felt to him after missing that sitter 30 seconds into his full england debut against Spain.

Looks a good read.

That's just how long it felt to him after missing that sitter 30 seconds into his full england debut against Spain.

Looks a good read.
That was heartbreaking for me let alone him. Was so proud to have one our blues playing for England and I was willing him to score, but that was a bad miss and we all knew that was it for him really, that was his chance. Blues as we know never had the chance for the second third or fourth go at it that reds have always had

That was heartbreaking for me let alone him. Was so proud to have one our blues playing for England and I was willing him to score, but that was a bad miss and we all knew that was it for him really, that was his chance. Blues as we know never had the chance for the second third or fourth go at it that reds have always had

That's why i remember it so vividly. Felt so much for him. As well as the pisstaking from plastic rags at school the next day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.